Warm Pizza Dip
You can have this gooey, satisfying pizza dip assembled, baked and in front of you in the same time or less that it takes to order a pizza.
Under 10 minutes
About this Recipe
Recipe from Baking Day with Anna Olson
Appetite by Random House, 2020
- 4 oz (125 g) cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup (125 mL) mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- 1 cup (90 g) grated mozzarella cheese
- ⅓ cup (35 g) finely grated Parmesan cheese, plus extra for sprinkling
- 1 cup (250 mL) seasoned pasta sauce
- 12 slices soppressata or Calabrese salami, julienned
- ½ cup (130 g) coarsely chopped artichoke hearts
- ½ cup (65 g) coarsely chopped pitted kalamata olives
- Garlic Parmesan Crackers or baguette
Step by Step Instructions
Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C) and lightly grease a ceramic 4-cup (1 L) baking dish.
Beat the cream cheese to soften it and then beat in the mayonnaise, followed by the garlic, oregano, mozzarella and Parmesan. Spread this mixture into the bottom of the baking dish and pour the pasta sauce over the top, spreading to cover the cheese.
Sprinkle the salami, artichoke hearts and olives on top and then finish with a sprinkling of Parmesan in a sheer layer. Bake the pizza dip for about 20 minutes, until it is bubbly around the edges.
Let the dip cool for 5 minutes before serving with crackers or slices of baguette. Leftover dip will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.