- Preheat the oven to 350°F and lightly grease a 24-cup mini muffin tin.
- Stir the flour, oil, brown sugar, honey, cinnamon and salt together until it is a rough, crumbly texture. Press this into the prepared pan (it will be very crumbly) and bake for 10 minutes, then cool while preparing filling.
- Pour the coconut milk into a saucepot and scrape in the seeds of the vanilla bean (or stir in the vanilla bean paste). Stir the sugar and cornstarch together and whisk into the coconut milk, then turn the heat to medium and whisk until the mixture comes to a simmer and thickens, about 6 minutes. Scrape the custard into a bowl and cover the surface of the custard with plastic wrap and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Once cooled, spoon the coconut filling into the mini tart shells and top each with 3 blueberries.
- Chill for at least 2 hours in the tin before popping them out to serve.